The introduction of the OHADA accounting system (SYSCOHADA), and its applications rules caused a drastic change in the accounting structure of many companies. In this transitional period, BMCG assists several organizations in defining their new internal account plans and in the processing of changeover entries (conversion differences, adjustments, etc.).
More generally we provide all the support you need on your location or from our facilities in order to:
- Manage the general accounts up to the balance sheet
- Conduct periodic closings
- Prepare the annual financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, appendices)
- Establish or review accounting, financial and internal control procedures
In 2015, BMCG purchased a management software that allows offering its clients outsourced accounting services. Based on the supporting documents provided, our experts are able to manage your accounting management from the data entry to the preparation of financial statements.
Our references in this field
- Implementation of the OHADA accounting system for a Human Resources subcontractor with 700 agents in Kinshasa and in the provinces
- Transition from the Congolese accounting system to the OHADA accounting system for a Sea and Air Transit Company
- Outsourced managing services for the financial department of one of the main hospitals of the city of Kinshasa